Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wicked

I love Broadway musicals, and we are so fortunate to have a really fun place in St. Louis to go see them. It’s called the Fox Theater, and it’s amazingly beautiful inside! I hadn’t been to a show there in over a year, so I was super excited to hear that Wicked was coming back. (I saw it a couple years ago with Jonathan, Dustin and Lindsay and LOVED it!) I asked some girls from work if they were interested in going, and we planned a fun girls night out. We met at Kristie's that evening for drinks and some yummy appetizers. Then we went to eat at Vito’s before the show and had a blast catching up. Next it was off to the “Fabulous Fox” to see a wonderful show. I think I loved it even more the second time around!

DSCF0318

DSCF0317

DSCF0319 I truly love my job, but working with such fun people makes it even better! I am so blessed. Here I am with Jackie, Katie, Stacie, Bridget, Abbie, Ashley and Kristie after the show.

0 comments: