Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Samuel

I got to hang out with Sarah, Samuel and Joseph today. It was so much fun to see them! We hung around the house for awhile and then went to lunch. Before we left, Samuel found my purse and had a blast with all my lip gloss. (I have a problem, and I admit it, but I LOVE lip gloss. There are about 8 different kinds in my purse at any given moment.) This picture was after Samuel had tried 4 different ones. If Dave sees this, I’m dead meat…but it’s just too funny…

DSCF0088

2 comments:

Sarah said...

We had so much fun today and Dave's laughed when he saw that picture of Samuel. Today when Dave got home form work Samuel said "me eat lunch with Aunt Lala." It was so cute. Can't wait to hang out and go to the pool next week.

Sarah said...

he's just getting in touch with his feminine side!! :)