This week we had our 16 week appointment with Dr. P. No ultrasound this time (bummer), but we heard the heartbeat…it was a fast 154! It was also quite obvious that this baby is still very active. The doctor told us what to listen for – that there was a difference between the heartbeat and the noises of the baby moving – and it was moving like crazy. Dr. P said he likes to think the baby will tire itself out in the womb and will be very calm. I told him thanks for saying that but that I didn’t believe him. We might have our hands full with this one! But I’m sure we’ll love every minute of it. Other than that everything seems to be going well. I’m still feeling good, which is a huge blessing, but I’m enjoying taking lots of time to rest and relax when I can. I’m looking forward to feeling this baby move in the next few weeks…I’ll let you know when that happens!
The belly at 16 weeks. I asked the doctor if it was too early to be showing, and he was going on and on about how I wouldn’t be showing this early. Then I held my dress back and showed him and he was like, “Oh! Well it’s totally fine if you are!” Nice one. Way to make a girl feel good about herself!
A belly pic with Lola in the background…I think she’s starting to know that something is up with all the changes we’ve been making around the house.


9 comments:
I love all the updates and pictures that you have posted. You look great for 16 weeks! We had so much fun hanging out and Samuel really missed you when we left. He has been telling us non-stop last night and today that he ate lunch with Aunt Lala. I am so happy that you are feeling great. THe rest of your pregnancy is going to be wonderful.
That is the cutest baby-bump ever! I am so excited for you guys!
I would LOVE to catch up sometime!!! I miss you girlie!
You look BEAUTIFUL!!! Such a cute prego belly!!!
You look great! We are so excited for you guys and of course for us too! Glad you are feeling well. Love you, Judy and Mike
You look BEAUTIFUL!! I love that sweet baby so much and I can't wait to meet him/her in December!! So glad you're still feeling great and I love hearing the updates about sweet baby T! Miss you!
so glad everything is going good! you look great!! we are so excited for you :)
so glad everything is going good! you look great!! we are so excited for you :)
You are the cutest pregnant girl!! So happy for you guys :)
Love this!! Congrats!
Post a Comment