Last week I met up with some friends from school at Kim's house. We ate lunch, caught up, and held lots of babies! We all taught at Henry two years ago when I was in 3rd grade. At our school 3rd and 4th grade classrooms are downstairs in their own wing. We all worked in that wing and had so much fun getting to know each other. This past year I moved upstairs to teach 1st grade, so I really enjoy getting to spend time with my friends from "downstairs." Plus Sasha, Michelle and Catherine have all moved on to other jobs at other schools, so it's extra special when we get to see them. Earlier this summer we all went to a Cardinal's game, but the babies weren't invited. This was the first time we've had them all together, and I got lots of pictures!!!
Monday, June 29, 2009
The Henry Crew
At one point last year there were 7 pregnant teachers at our school - and no, that's not an exaggeration! It's like an epidemic around there! People keep telling me it's something in the water, so I keep drinking lots of it. :-) Next year we'll have 4 more babies to add to the Henry crew. Fun times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment