Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Oklahoma


I am very excited to be back in Oklahoma this week. I drove down yesterday and had a fun dinner with my family in Owasso. Today I'm going to lunch with Jonathan's parents and then to do a little shopping with my mom. Tomorrow I'll head to Oklahoma City to visit some friends and a meet two new babies. I can't wait! The rest of the week will be relaxing and hanging out with the family and some friends. It's always nice to come back, and I'm really glad I have more than a couple of days to visit.

I need to give a shout out to Jonathan. I had to leave him in St. Louis to work. Have a great week, J! Try not to miss me too much. :-)

1 comments:

Megan P said...

woohoo! I can't wait to see you!!!!!!

Call me tomorrow... let's go to lunch and/or dinner!!!