Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pillows

While I was home, my mom helped me make some pillows for our living room. My mom is an amazing seamstress, and I asked her if she'd teach me a little bit this summer. The pillows were a little more difficult than I expected, but luckily my mom fixed a lot of my mistakes (and I mean a lot!) Thanks, mom, for helping me! I just hope I remember a little about what she taught me...

I really want to bring in some color to our very monotone living room. I think these pillows are a great start! I love how they turned out. Here's the finished product:



3 comments:

Sarah said...

what did JT say?

Laura and Jonathan said...

He said he doesn't understand girls and their pillows. He asked, "Why would you make more when you're just going to have to move them when you sit down?" But I think he was secretly glad I brought them back...

Megan P said...

Oh my gosh! Can I hire you?!? :-) Those pillows are super cute! I can't believe you made them! Way to go!