Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

Zumba!

I started a new aerobics class called Zumba a few weeks ago. It's so much fun! It's one hour of dancing to Latin music. It's a lot of hip shaking, so you've gotta be ready to move. I took my mother-in-law with me last weekend, and she had a blast, too. I've never had so much fun exercising or been so excited to get up early on Saturday. (You know it has to be fun if I skip sleeping in on the weekend!) Just wanted to share this info for anyone looking for a fun workout!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

fat girls don't work out. but do want a topper for their blog like yours!! so impressive little sis!

Megan P said...

Oh they have a zumba class at the fitness center here at work... I've heard it's fun... I'll have to go try it out :-)