I've always wanted a chocolate brown living room, and Jonathan finally agreed to let me try it! We painted the room last weekend. I also touched up the baseboards with a coat of white, and that really helped. This week I (kind of) helped Jonathan put up crown molding. He got a miter saw from my parents for Christmas, and he was really excited to figure out how it worked.
We still have quite a bit to do, but I'm so ready to get the room back to normal. Hopefully this weekend we can finish touch-ups on the molding and then hang the new curtains. I can't wait to see how it all turns out! I'll post the final results soon...hopefully...
Friday, February 20, 2009
Our Brown Room
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Looks like a great start! I'm waiting for Tim to finish some touch ups in our bedroom and get the ladder out of it so I can post pics of the new paint job!
I love the dark brown!! too fun! Can't wait to see the final product!
Miss you!!!!
Post a Comment