Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 6, 2009

I can't wait...

...for this!


I came home from work today, after what felt like the LONGEST week ever, and my amazing husband handed me an email from a travel agent. Apparently he planned a fabulous Spring Break vacation for us! I was completely shocked and ecstatic. I'm normally the one who plans things (everything really) and Jonathan is more of a "fly by the seat of his pants" kind of guy. So the fact that he planned a trip and pulled it off without me knowing was incredible! I am the luckiest girl alive, and I can't wait for Spring Break to get here!
By the way, we're going to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. If anyone has been there and has tips or advice for us, please feel free to pass it on! This will be our first trip there. Have I told you I can't wait?!?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting! And now I know why Tim was talking about how we all need to take a trip together to Puerto Vallarta last night. They must have been discussing this at work.

the sharpes said...

I'm so jealous! well not that I would want to be in a swimsuit right now...ha! what a nice husband to plan that for you! have fun!

Unknown said...

I'm genuinely so very jealous of you right now! :) Also, I wanted to let you know that we took down the babyheckenkemper website and replaced it with a shutterfly site - to see current pics and updates on Madelyn go to www.madelynheckenkemper.shutterfly.com

Megan P said...

Oh how fun!!!!!! what a fun surprise!! You guys are going to have a blast!!!!