Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sundays at Tiffany's


I was stuck at home again this weekend...sick. That's what I get for thinking that it was weird that I hadn't been sick all year long! On Friday Jonathan and I went to Borders because, get this, he wanted to buy a book. I was shocked that he wanted to read, but I jumped on the chance to go to the bookstore...one of my all-time favorite things to do. (I'm a dork, I know!)

I found this book that a friend from work recommended and thought I'd take it to Mexico in a couple weeks. Well, after being stuck inside for the 2nd weekend in a row, I was bored and started reading. I finished it this afternoon. It was a fun, very easy read. If you're looking for a "fiction no-brainer," check this one out! (It's a love story and has a happy ending...just like I like it!)

0 comments: