Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 15, 2009

I was told this weekend that I haven't been good at keeping up with the blog. So sorry! I'm sure you've missed hearing what's going on with us. :-) We've been very busy lately, so I have lots of updates and not a lot of time to write them. I tried to get the important stuff down before we leave in the morning...for Puerto Vallarta! We're so excited. I hope you enjoy the updates, and I'll be sure to add more when we get back next weekend. Hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of Spring!

1 comments:

Megan P said...

Love all the updates!!!

And I can't wait to see pictures from Mexico! I hope you two are having the BEST time! I'm so jealous you're probably on the beach right now soaking up the sun and I'm in my office with NO windows working! Yuck! :-)

Can't wait to hear all about it!