A couple weekends ago Jonathan and I drove to Rogers, Arkansas to visit my good friends from high school. Britney and Ryan were so gracious to let us all stay at their house...it was like a big slumber party! The girls (Megan, Hollye, Jill, Britney and I) have known each other since high school and have all been in each other's weddings. Friendships like that don't come around very often, so we take trips at least once a year to visit each other. The best thing is that no matter how much time has past, we always seem to pick back up where we left off the last time. This time we decided to invite the boys, and that made it extra special. The funny thing is...we never once took a picture of the boys! I guess that tells you who we focus on when we get together. But I know we all appreciate the boys for putting up with us and letting us be ourselves when we get together. Drew, John, Nick, Ryan and Jonathan...thanks for being the best hubbies around! (Especially that last one...I kinda like him a lot!)The weekend was so relaxing and fun. Megan and Drew were extra nice to bring their sweet baby boy, Pierson, so we could all pass him around. He's such a cutie pie and the most laid-back baby ever! I just love him to pieces. On Saturday we shopped and visited Brit's dance studios while the boys played golf. That night we cooked some dinner (thanks for grilling, Drew!) and just hung out. It's always so refreshing to hang out with people you've known forever and who know everything about you. Sitting around in your p.j.'s drinking coffee is way more fun with great friends.
I love you girls tons and had a blast hanging out! Let's do it again soon!!!
Pierson even tried on his Halloween costume for us...isn't he the cutest monkey ever?!?


1 comments:
You guys are so cute it looks like you had a blast!!
Post a Comment