I went to let Lola out in the front yard yesterday before going to bed, and a big envelope fell at my feet. It was my DIPLOMA! Yes, that's right. I've official graduated from graduate school! Woo-hoo! I knew that I finished my program at the end of July, but this just makes it feel so real. Apparently I received my Master of Arts in Teaching degree with a Reading Major on August 9, 2008. (It's funny that I never actually knew the official name or when my graduation date...oh well!) I'm so thankful to be finished with going to class from 5:00-9:00 once, sometimes twice, a week after working a full day at school. Yea for having a life again!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
It's Official!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Congrats on getting your diploma and graduating! I guess we have to celebrate.
YEAH LAURA! That is so exciting! I'm so proud of you and happy that you are finished with school! Wish I could be there to celebrate with you! love, marianne
Congrats!!!
Post a Comment