There was a safety situation in the neighborhood close to my school, so we were all supposed to talk to our classes about what I like to call "Stranger Danger." At the end of the day I asked my class what they would do if someone they didn't know came up to them and asked them to get in a car or go with them. They were sharing great ideas, and then I called on W. He typically says and does inappropriate things at school, so I have no idea what I was thinking when I called on him. Here's his response:
"I'll tell you what I'd do, Mrs. Teal. I'd walk right up to his window and say, 'Get away from me, you ugly Grandma!' and then I'd punch him in the weiner."
Normally I can keep the laughter back when kids say things like that, but this was different. I had to turn around and act like I was looking for something because I couldn't quit laughing. Hope this made you smile!


1 comments:
Oh my gosh I can't quit laughing. I totally would not have been able to hold the laughter in either! Too funny!
Post a Comment