Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween Weekend

So I realize I'm always a little behind on posting, but I'm trying to keep us updated! Over Halloween weekend, Jonathan's parents came in town so Judy could do a 1/2 marathon walk with Sarah. On Friday we met everyone at a wine bar and enjoyed catching up and trying some new wines. Samuel enjoyed his sweet potatoes and peas, too. Probably not quite as much as the wine, though. On Sunday we went to dinner with Sarah, Dave and Samuel before Mike and Judy came to our house for the evening. We always have such a good time when they come in town. Mike & Judy...thanks for coming to visit! We can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving.

Mike feeding Samuel
Judy & SamuelWhat a cute (and hungry) baby!

Sarah & Dave

I love seeing Jonathan with Samuel. He loves his nephew so much!

On Saturday we went to a Halloween party with people from my school. Social events are always a good time with the people I work with, and this one was no different! Almost everyone dressed up and had a great time. The best part was watching Jonathan sing karaoke all night...he doesn't have a shy bone in his body! It was a good ab workout for me, too (laughing at him, that is.)
Jonathan rapping in his cowboy get-up

Check out those boots and belt buckle...J just had to have the biggest buckle he could find. I just hope he finds somewhere to where it again!

My good friend, Katie. We taught 3rd together last year and have to find time to hang out now that I'm in 1st. (By the way, she and Tim dressed up as Huskers fans. Then they got blown out by OU...I told them I could loan them some shirts for next year!)

Jonathan and Tim...watching the OU/Nebraska blow out...I mean game. :-)

1 comments:

Megan P said...

What cute pics!!! And I wish you had video of Jonathan singing... I love it!! He might have to pull that out at the Home for the Holidays party this year :-) Miss you guys!!