Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 10, 2011

Simone Bayle Glasser

We have a NIECE!  Yes, that’s right.  Jonathan’s sister, Sarah Glasser, was blessed and blessed us with a beautiful baby girl to add to the family on Tuesday, October 4, 2011.  I was so excited when Dave called that morning and told us it was a girl that I went through ALL of Haidyn’s things and washed everything that was newborn to 3 months immediately.  I couldn’t help myself.  I even took it over to their house before they got back from the hospital.  That’s how excited I was.  I can’t wait for Haidyn and Simone to grow up and become best of friends!  Tea parties, dressing up, make up…oh, it’s on!

I went up to the hospital to hold her on Wednesday, but Haidyn had been getting over a stomach bug and I didn’t want her around the new baby.  We finally made a family trip to meet her once Haidyn was feeling better.  (But as you can tell in the pictures, she’s still not completely herself.  And she’s not wearing a bow.  I know, who’s child is this, anyway?!?) 

DSCF0870 DSCF0872 DSCF0873 DSCF0876

0 comments: