Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Family Time

We went over to Sarah and Dave’s on Saturday to spend time with Savta’s side of the family.  Zayde (Jonathan’s grandfather), Uncle Izzy, Aunt Kay and Aunt Riva came from Kansas City to meet baby Simone.  We had a blast hanging out over there all day.  I didn’t get my camera out until late in the afternoon, but I know Kay and Savta were getting some good pictures all day.  I’ll have to get some from them to add to this post. 

DSCF0886 Uncle Jonathan with his nephewsDSCF0890 Savta, Jonathan, Samuel and JosephDSCF0892 Joseph…little cutie!  I showed him this picture after I took it, and he said, “I cute!”DSCF0894 DSCF0896 DSCF0914 These three are so cute together.  But none of them want to look at me for a picture.  Oh well, at least they’re having fun together!DSCF0920 We took a walk to the park near their house.  Samuel pulled the wagon for awhile, then it was my turn.  I don’t blame him, though.  It was pretty heavy!DSCF0926 Daddy pushing Haidyn on the swing.  You can’t tell by her expression, but she loves to swing!DSCF0928 Going down the slide for the first time.DSCF0934 Samuel and I pushed Joseph and Haidyn for awhile.  Then I taught him how to do “under dogs.”  It was so fun!  I was worn out by the end.DSCF0939 Posing with ZaydeDSCF0944 Jonathan’s favorite pose is to hold out the camera.  He took about 10 more like this with different people.  What a nut.DSCF0945 Zayde and JonathanDSCF0948 Kay, Izzy, Zayde and Riva all stayed at our house Saturday night.  Auntie Kay and Haidyn were bonding the next morning.  It was really sweet.

0 comments: