Haidyn and I went to the Pumpkin Patch with Savta, Samuel and Joseph today. We had a great time! I’ve been wanting to go since September, but the weather here has been so nice…not that I’m complaining, by any means…but it hasn’t felt totally fall-ish until this week. Today was chilly and made for the perfect day for a visit to the farm. (WARNING: I took a lot of pictures. I couldn’t help it. I love fall and pumpkins. And little pumpkins holding pumpkins. It’s a problem.)
My little pumpkin all ready for the pumpkin patch
All three kiddos strapped in and ready to go. That’s a lot of car seats in my backseat…I’m just sayin’.
Samuel was worried that he forgot his sunglasses, so I let him borrow some of mine.
Haidyn and Joseph rode in the wagon. These two are good buddies. And Joseph brought his PB&J along.
Savta and Samuel
Savta with Samuel, Joseph and Haidyn
Samuel picked out little pumpkins for everyone. Haidyn loved hers so much she couldn’t put it down.
Haidyn and I posing…I’m not sure what we are supposed to be. Maybe a farmer?!?
That’s a LOT of pumpkins
This picture makes me smile
Me and my little pumpkin. She is getting so big…I can hardly stand it. Love her!
Haidyn was fussy on the way home, so Joseph held her bottle for her. He is so sweet. And Haidyn knows how to hold her own bottle, she just chooses to let others do it for her. What a diva!


1 comments:
I just got around to reading your blog. You have so many good pictures. I love all the pictures from the pumpkin patch. Also the pictures when you came over with the family are great. Joseph never really smiles for the camera and you got some really great ones.
I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the clothes you brought over and everything you have done since Simone was born. It is so nice to have girly stuff around and pink clothes. She looks so much better in those then in all the green and blues I have around here.
I can't wait for Simone to be able to interact and for her and Haidyn to start playing. I can see lots of sleep overs in the future. It is going to be so much fun.
I love all the pictures of Haidyn. I can't get over how big and blue her eyes are. They are awesome. Love her!
Post a Comment