Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

More Pictures from Memorial Day

I just found these on my computer.  My dad took a bunch of pictures over the weekend and downloaded them for me.  Thanks, dad!DSCF1711Savta making Haidyn laugh…that’s the best sound in the world!DSCF1727  Hanging out with PapaDSCF1734Sarah, me and AmandaDSCF1761 Hanging out with GrandpaDSCF1767 Haidyn and AmandaDSCF1784 My ‘lil familyDSCF1790 Daddy’s girlDSCF1808At the archDSCF1809Haidyn’s first trip to the arch 

And some that my sister took on her phone.

teal family at arch

mom and haidyn

haidyn meeting my classOn the last day of school my sister brought Haidyn up to meet my class.  They LOVED her!haidyn meeting my class 2    They kept getting closer and closer to her…oh well, what’s a few germs, right?!?

1 comments:

Megan P said...

So I haven't looked at your blog in WAY too long (and clearly haven't updated my own blog in 8 months or so!). I just spent a long time looking through your recent posts and I LOVE all the pictures! What fun memories with your sweet little lady and precious family! I loved seeing them all! And Haidyn is BEAUTIFUL! Love her cute smile!!! Big hugs sweet friend! Miss you and can't wait to see you again this weekend!