Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father’s Day Weekend

Over Father’s Day Weekend we were very excited to have both of our families in town.  We also got to celebrate the upcoming arrival of our good friends’ baby.  Dustin and Lindsay are expecting their first baby, a boy named Keller, in August.  It was great to celebrate the fact that they are growing their family on this weekend. 

On Friday night we went to the Cardinals/Royals baseball game.  My Uncle Bruce, Aunt Lori, cousins Amanda, Kevin and his wife Bailey were also in town.  We got to have breakfast with them on Saturday morning.  Then we had a couples baby shower for Dustin and Lindsay at our house on Saturday evening.  On Sunday we had a quick celebration with Jonathan before I headed back to Oklahoma with my dad and sister.  Whew!  What a busy few days. 

We had a great time and were so excited to celebrate the love and guidance of our dads.  It was also extra special to celebrate Jonathan’s first Father’s Day with his little girl.  It is so fun to watch them together.  I just love those two so much!  And my dad and father-in-law...Haidyn and I are so very blessed!

royal familyMy ‘lil familywhole family    At the Royals/Cardinals gameSES and HHaidyn with Aunt SES savta, papa and HHaidyn with Papa and Savtagrandpa and HHaidyn with Grandpaamanda, lori and HMiss H with Amanda and Aunt LoriIMG_6366Dustin, Jonathan and Ian at the partyIMG_6380With my sis-to, Sarah (a.k.a. Aunt SES)IMG_6382Our wonderful fathers…we are so lucky!   IMG_6408 With my wonderful mother-in-law

IMG_6403My amazing husband and the best daddy in the world!

IMG_6426Haidyn and Savannah with Lindsay (and Baby Keller!)IMG_6498Dustin and Lindsay opening gifts for Keller  

And I’m very sad to say I didn’t get a picture of Jonathan and Haidyn that whole weekend…what was I thinking?!?  Sheesh…

0 comments: