Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Three Months

IMG_5204

IMG_5364

IMG_5369

IMG_5264 IMG_5307

Miss Haidyn Elizabeth is three months old!  She is a bundle of joy.  She definitely has her happy mood and her not-so-happy mood, but her daddy and I love her either way!  At two months she was a great napper, but that definitely changed this month.  She is more of a cat-napper these days.  She usually takes 4 naps during the day, lasting anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 hours.  You just never know when it’s going to be a short or a long nap.  She keeps us on our toes that way.  She sleeps great at night and has even started sleeping around 10 1/2 hours most nights.  She still wakes up every once in awhile to eat around 3:30 or 4:00, but most nights these days she sleeps until morning.  Her parents are very grateful for that!

She loves her play mat and will grab things and try to put them in her mouth.  She loves to watch Lola and gets really excited whenever she licks her.  (She gets that from her dad, not me!)  She will “play” by herself for 15-20 minutes, but then is ready for some social interaction.  She loves to be held, cuddled, rocked, and loved on.  And she can lift her head so well when she’s on her tummy!  I think some rolling over might be in our near future.  She’s also talking up a storm.  The other night I heard something on the monitor at 3:30 a.m., so I went into her room thinking she was hungry.  Instead I found her babbling in her sleep.  Can you talk in your sleep before you even know how to talk?  Cause I’m pretty sure that’s what she was doing.  It was so stinkin’ cute.

We love watching her personality emerge and seeing the new things she’s learning each and every day.  It seems like there’s always something new lately.  It’s amazing.  She is absolutely the best thing that’s ever happened to us.  We love you so much, little one!

1 comments:

Life Made Simple said...

She is JUST precious my love... PRECIOUS!!! xoxo