Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Brian and Amy's Wedding

On Friday we went to Brian and Amy's wedding. The ceremony was in Amy's parent's backyard, and it was absolutely beautiful! The weather wasn't exactly cooperating before the ceremony, but it cleared off just in time! The leaves were gorgeous and they had twinkle lights and lanterns hanging all over them. I didn't get any pictures of the ceremony, but maybe I can borrow some from other people to post later.

After the ceremony we headed to the banquet hall for their reception. Amy has just started her own wedding planning business, and you can tell that she will be wonderful at it. Everything was beautiful...down to the last detail. I just loved the fall colors and decorations.

Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Snyder! We are so happy for you both.

The happy couple

Jonathan and the groom

Amy and Missy

Me, Mallory, Michelle, Kim, Heather and Jen

Brian and Jonathan

Me and Jonathan

Mallory and Brian

Jen and Tim

The candy bar

Yummy cupcakes
The cake was amazing - a cake topper with cupcakes

The crossword

One of Brian and Amy's favorite things to do together is crossword puzzles, so they gave each of us a personalized crossword. Everyone was very intent on finishing it before the new couple arrived, but I mostly had fun taking pictures of it. I did find "I love you," though. So appropriate!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

love the dress!