On Saturday morning I got to take some pictures of Kevin, Catherine and Kylie at Forest Park and Wash U. Kevin is one of our P.E. teachers, and Catherine worked at Henry last year. Sweet Kylie is almost 7 months old, and she is just a doll! She has the most gorgeous eyes ever.
It was really, really cold, but we still managed to get a few good shots. (For some reason, whenever I upload photos to my blog, they end up looking blurry...does anyone know how to fix that?!?)
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Photo Shoot
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Cute pics! I don't know if you have a Mac or a PC. If you have a PC, you can download Windows Live Writer for free and use it. It's soooo much easier to make your posts and put your pictures on, you can edit the size of the pictures, and they come up much clearer. :)
Thank you so much for that tip. I'm already playing around with Live Writer...it's amazing! Thanks for sharing that with me. :-)
I was just getting on here to tell you about live-writer! I have the SAME problem with my pictures on my blog, but I have a mac so I haven't figured out what to use yet. I see that little LB has already filled you in so that is awesome!!
Your pictures are AMAZING by the way! Love them!
Post a Comment