Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Three years ago today...

we were doing this!!!

Yes, that's right. We were tying the knot! I can't believe it has been 3 years. Time really does fly when you're having fun. :-) I am so lucky to be married to my best friend and the person who makes me smile every day. Someone at work told me last week that I smile every time I say Jonathan's name. I hadn't noticed that before, but I think she is right. I just can't help it! I feel more in love with him than I did three years ago - and I never imagined that was possible. This past year we have been through many difficult times together, but I would do it all again to be with my soul mate. I love you, J! Happy anniversary!
And, for your viewing pleasure, a few more pics from 9.29.06...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sorry, I just read your blog and I wasn't able to write Happy Anniversary on your actual Anniversary. I love those pictures. Happy 3 years. Time has really flown by, it is amazing. You guys will have many more years of happiness!

Life Made Simple said...

SO SWEET!!! I hope you are doing well! Miss you!! Love, Heather