I'm sitting here cleaning out my binder for school, and I found two more funny notes from my students:
Dear Mrs. Teal,
1st grade has been a blased! I just wish 1st grade wlod be lognger, Becase I love to be with you. I even like read aloud, Oh YaY I even wish spring break is not even close! But when I go to 2nd grade I will say hellow every morning, If your still there.
Love,
C
*This little guy was having a really hard time settling in that day (well, most days actually) and I think I sent him to "take a break" for most of centers time. The letter was waiting for me on my desk after lunch.
Im sorry I was Being gooFy at the carPet and at centers.
From S
That last one just melts my heart! I felt bad for getting on to him, even though I know he deserved it. They're little minds are just so funny!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment