My high school reunion was last weekend. As President of our Senior Class (I know, I was a dork back then, too!) I had the privilege of planning the weekend. Luckily I have FABULOUS friends from high school who all pitched in and made it all happen! There's no way I could have come close to making it as fun without them. Especially when Jonathan and I didn't make it until Saturday evening. (That wasn't in the plan, but what can you do?!?) So I owe a huge thank you to several people...Megan, Melissa, Sara, Jill, Hollye, Britney, Mary and April all made the weekend so much fun for everyone. Thanks, girls! You all are the best!!!
There were fun events all weekend. On Friday there was a "meet and greet" at a local restaurant. Saturday we had a picnic and tour of the high school in the afternoon. That evening we had a dinner and dance at Hillcrest (the country club in B'ville.) We made it in town just in time for the fun that was had at Hillcrest. There were lots of people there...my guess is over 150...and everyone had so much fun! We even got kicked out by the Hillcrest staff and moved the party to the Elks Lodge.
I'm so glad so many people from our class made it back for the weekend. It was so fun to see everyone and catch up. Go Bruins! :-)
Me, April & Megan
Britney, April, Megan, Mary & Hollye


1 comments:
cute dresses!
Post a Comment