Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

We're Back!

Jonathan and I spent the last week and a half traveling. First we went to Tulsa for his 10 year high school reunion. We drove to Tulsa on Thursday afternoon. On Friday we went to lunch with his parents and spent some time visiting Grandpa Teal.

That evening we went to his high school, Booker T. Washington, to see all the changes they've made since he graduated. After that we went to dinner with Max, Stephanie and sweet Madelyn. Luckily they let us go to In the Raw...my favorite Tulsa restaurant! We had such a good time catching up. J and I also had fun loving on Miss Madelyn. What a sweetie! Later Max came with us to a party that one of Jonathan's classmates was throwing. It was very entertaining, if you ask me. Since I only knew a few people, I had fun standing back and watching everyone and just laughing. And I met Renaldo Works, who played OU football when I was there and then played for the Dolphins. Jonathan totally embarassed me in front of him, but it was worth it! Gotta love OU Sooners...

On Saturday we relaxed and did a little shopping before we went to the dinner and dance that was held at the Petroleum Club downtown. It was a very nice event, but we were both tired and knew we had to get up early the next morning, so we headed in early. We had a great time in Tulsa visiting family and friends, and it was fun to meet some of Jonathan's high school friends. Now I have faces to match all those wild stories! :-)

0 comments: