Last Wednesday I got to take some pictures of my friend's baby. Stacie and I teach 1st grade together, and it was so fun to watch her experience pregnancy and motherhood this year. Noah is such a cutie! I ended up taking LOTS of really bad pictures, but I did find a few good ones in there. (Does anyone else have that problem?!?) Just as soon as I'd get the lighting and focus set, he'd move. It was definitely a learning experience! Stacie and Matt were so sweet to let me "practice" on their family. Here are a few of my favorites. I hope they help Matt and Stacie remember this fun time in little Noah's life...

Monday, July 13, 2009
Noah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Great pics Laura! It doesn't hurt that you have an adorable model to work with ; )
Laura I think you may have found a new profession...
Post a Comment