Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tulsa

Last weekend Jonathan and I headed to Tulsa for a wedding. We thought we'd get in around 7 on Friday night, but after a couple of storms and a problem with the plane, we didn't land until 10. The landing was probably the scariest thing either of us have experienced in a long time. We were so glad to be safely on the ground! Yikes!

On Saturday I was so lucky to get to see several of my good friends from college. Susan was in town for a shower, so Melissa and I saw her for a little bit before she had to catch her flight. I think the last time I saw her was in August...that's way too long! It was so great to see you, Susan! We need to plan our trip to Dallas very soon.

That afternoon we got to see Max and his sweet baby girl, Madelyn. She's grown so much since Christmas! She is absolutely adorable, and Jonathan and I both had fun loving on her. Melissa and I also drove down to Oklahoma City to visit Marianne and Aaron in the hospital. We were so glad to hear great news about Davis when we got there, and it was wonderful to see Marianne. (See the post below about sweet Davis.) After Melissa and I left the hospital we stopped by Sara's house to say hello. It was another very quick visit, but I was so glad to see Sara and her house...it's so cute! Thanks Melissa, Marianne, and Sara for letting me bug you last weekend! It was so good to see you all.

Saturday night we went to Max's sister's wedding. The ceremony was beautiful, and the reception was really fun. We are so happy for Allison and Taras and were glad to be there to celebrate with them!

On Sunday we went to lunch with Mike, Judy and my sister. Then we headed over to Sarah's to hang out for a little while before we had to catch our flight home. The trip was too quick (as usual) but so much fun! Hopefully we'll make more trips back to Oklahoma this summer. Here are some pictures from the weekend...

Max, me, and Jonathan at the wedding

Me, Jonathan, Max & Stephanie

The Teals (all of us!)

At the reception

Lovin' on Madelyn

Jonathan was so cute with Madelyn! I think he's really liking those babies lately. :-)

0 comments: