Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

School's Out for Summer!

Yesterday was our last day of school! I'm so happy it's summer! I got up early this morning and went to the gym with Jonathan. He goes every morning at 6:30 (talk about dedication!) and I decided I should go with him over the summer. He's helping me with a workout routine. I'll let you know how it goes! We're going to do weights in the mornings and some kind of cardio in the evenings. This morning I worked on legs and abs. I can just feel the cellulite melting away already...

This afternoon I have a lunch date with Jonathan. Going out to lunch is one of my favorite things when school is out. I always am surpirsed by how many people are actually out and about during the day...who knew?!? During the school year the most I get outside during the day is to walk my students to recess. That's pretty pathetic. Hopefully we'll also go get my new cell phone while we're out. I'll be really excited to be able to hear people when they call me! I dropped my phone awhile ago, and it just hasn't been the same ever since...

Also on the agenda today is to go to the store for a few accessories I need for my camera. Jonathan and our parents got me a fabulous new camera for graduation/my birthday. I'm having fun playing around with it, but there's so much I don't know how to do. I just realized that I don't have the right attachment to be able to download my pictures, so hopefully I'll get that today. There's a camera store near our house that offers great photography classes, so I'm also hoping they have the summer schedule ready. There are three classes I'd really like to take soon. I have so much to learn, and I'm super excited to get started!

Okay I'm off to clean up the kitchen and take a shower. I promise I'll try not to blog about my boring daily activities every day this summer. Just every once in awhile...

Hope everyone has a great Thursday! It's almost the weekend. :-)

0 comments: