Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Photoshop

About a month ago I took a class at a local camera store on Photoshop Elements. My sister gave me Elements as a Christmas gift, and I had tried playing around with it a little on my own. I kept getting frustrated since I didn't know much about it. The class turned out to be really fun and I learned a ton. In some of my spare time, I've been playing around on Photoshop. (Notice the new blog header!) The first thing I did on my own was to design a "logo" in case I really get into this and start designing lots of stuff. Important, I know. :-) But here's what I came up with:

Who knows what will come of it, but I think I'll start working on Christmas cards. Maybe by the time December gets here, I'll know what I'm doing!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Great job girlie!!! The new logo and blog header look great!

Sarah said...

The new header and logo look awesome. You will definitely have to teach me how to do stuff like that. We had so much fun last night and at Easter too!

Sarah said...

mine needs your help . . .