On Friday Jonathan scored some awesome tickets to the Cards game. They were playing the Cubs, and in case you didn't know, that's one of the biggest rivalries in major league baseball. The game was super exciting...luckily they pulled it off in the end! The weather was beautiful, and it was a really fun date with my hubby. A couple pics from the game:
Mike and Judy are in town this week watching Samuel while Sarah and Dave are in Europe...I'm so jealous, by the way. But while they are here we decided we needed to do some fun stuff around town. On Saturday we took Samuel to the zoo and then grabbed some lunch. It was really fun, especially since Jonathan had never been to the zoo, either. For those of you not from St. Louis...we have a wonderful zoo that is absolutely free. I heard it's ranked 2nd or 3rd in the US. You should come see it! (Shameless plug to get people to come visit, I know.)
One of the coolest things we saw was an elephant who was cooling himself off. There were also some monkeys that were resting right next to the window. I'm not sure how much Samuel understood, but the adults all had fun showing him the animals.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Cards vs. Cubs and the Zoo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment