Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Summer "Do"

So I decided, mostly because I've turned in all my assignments except one for my final class of my Masters program, but also because it's summer time...to give our blog a face lift! I hope you enjoy the new look. And I found the coolest website that let me add a playlist so you can listen to some tunes while reading. I put songs that remind me of "Team Teal"...just turn up the volume on your computer to listen. Also, check out the side for my latest addition called "Inspiration." I love to collect quotes, Bible verses, and other sayings that inspire me. Hopefully I'll remember to update it periodically...

For now, I found this quote that my favorite professor in my Masters program gave us in class one night. She found it in a book called Wisdom for Graduates: Words to the Wise from the Even Wiser edited by Alison Bing. To me this quote reminds me of all the times in my life I didn't try something for fear that I might be "inadequate." And how many times I missed opportunities because I was afraid of what other people might think or say about me. But, on the other hand, I'm also so incredibly thankful for all the people in my life who believe in me and inspire me to keep working, trying, and striving to accomplish big things. To those people (my sweet husband, my family, my good friends, among others...) I am forever grateful! I hope you will remember how "bright, brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous" you are today.

Thanks for visiting our site and I hope you are feeling inspired!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness that music is awesome. You have to tell me the site you found. I like your new face lift on your blog. It looks great. Hopefully we will see you soon!