Mallory, me, Brian & Dustin hanging out
Brian, Dustin, & JonathanThis weekend we had our first barbecue of the summer. We invited several friends over for food, drinks, and games. Jonathan and Brian decided we needed a volleyball net for the backyard, so the boys set it up before everyone else got here. I kept asking if this was for sure not a permanent net, but I'm still not convinced that it won't be up forever. Oh well! We loved our house the first time we saw it because of the open kitchen and big backyard with the deck...perfect for entertaining. So I guess I should be glad that we now have another reason for people to come hang out at our house. We had lots of hanging out and catching up, especially since we've been out of town so much lately. The pictures I've added are curtesy of Bob and his awesome camera (I'm so jealous! Hint, hint hubby! And thanks for sharing, Bob.)

Here's the new addition to the backyard: the volleyball court!
Lola enjoyed hanging out, too, and was very well-behaved! Maybe that's because she'll turn 3 years old in a couple of weeks...I can't believe it!
Missy and Mallory catching up
Poor Lindsey just had her wisdom teeth out, but she found a great new use for a cold bottle!



Everyone got in on a good 'ole game of bags. Thanks for bringing it, Dustin.Hope everyone is having a great start to the summer!!


3 comments:
i've tagged you. Go to my blog and check it out!
How fun that you put of a volleyball net... I LOVE volleyball... I'm not any good... but I love it :-) So glad summer is here!
Hi Laura! I saw that you lived in STL thanks to the Theta newsletter and I just had to say Hi! I am in St Louis ALL the time for work (I was actually there yesterday) and I would love to get together sometime! My email is lainadriffe@yahoo.com and it looks like you are doing great! :)
~laina
Post a Comment