Papa and Savta came to St. Louis on the 28th, so we got to celebrate the last night of Hanukkah with Jonathan’s family at Sarah and Dave’s house. It was a great night! Things are a little crazy when you get four kids under four years old under one roof, but we wouldn’t trade it for anything.
Joseph and Haidyn. These two really love to play together. So cute!
Sweet Simone
Haidyn and Samuel snuggle up to enjoy a beverage together.
Every once in awhile I need a picture with this guy. I love him a lot.
The beautiful menorahs
Melt my heart! Samuel put his arm around Haidyn without any prompting. Could he be any sweeter?
Papa and Savta gave Haidyn this great wagon for Hanukkah. It was really nice out, so I decided to get it out and take her for a ride. That is, until I realized it had to be put together. Guess we’ll have to wait for daddy to get home from work!


0 comments:
Post a Comment