Sarah, Samuel and Joseph stopped by yesterday to play for a little bit. It was so fun to see Haidyn interacting with her cousins. The only problem was that she doesn’t know how to share…every toy that Joseph tried to play with, Haidyn tried to take from him. Poor guy! He did give her an excellent eye roll, though, so I guess that was his way of getting back at her. I’m so excited to watch these three grow up together. And we can’t wait to meet Baby Glasser #3 and add another one to the group!
Since Haidyn has been crawling so much the past few days, her knees are red and raw from the carpet. It’s been interesting trying to find things for her to wear – they have to cover her knees, not get in the way and keep her cool in this terrible heat. Yesterday it was pink leggings, her “I Love Daddy” onsie and a ridiculously big bow. It’s a good thing we didn’t have anywhere to go.


2 comments:
Check out Baby Legs - they're perfect for crawlers...and fast diaper changes!
LOVE the outfit!! Too freakin' cute!
Post a Comment