Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Trip to Oklahoma

Jonathan and I headed back to Oklahoma during the weekend of October 15th.  I was there for Jill’s baby shower, but as luck would have it, I also got to meet Megan’s sweet baby boy while I was there!  It was very convenient of him to be born on the 15th.  He must’ve known his Aunt LaLa would be in town.  I alsogot to hang out with my dad and sister, which is always nice.  Jonathan had a few business meetings and enjoyed seeing some friends.  We also saw part of the TU Homecoming game and enjoyed spending some time with his parents.  It was a very busy weekend, but we were so glad to make the trip back to see everyone.  Here are some highlights of the trip:

Meeting Baby Karsten

IMG_3362

Sweet Baby Karsten, born 10.15.10

IMG_3353

   Proud Daddy, Drew

IMG_3361 Karsten’s mommy, Megan.  I’m so thankful to get tons of advice from Megan.  She’s just the best mom and makes it all look so easy!  I’m glad I have her to lean on. :)

IMG_3357

I just love those sweet little toes!

On Saturday we had a fun shower for Jillian.  We are all so excited to meet Baby Woods and find out if it’s a boy or girl!  It’s literally killing us not to know, but we’re trying to be supportive friends. :)

IMG_3370

  Some decorations

IMG_3383

Megan made these gifts…days before she gave birth.  What a woman!

IMG_3387IMG_3409

Mrs. Bonner, Nancy (grandma-to-be), Jill (mommy-to-be) and Linda (grandma-to-be) playing a game

IMG_3415 Opening a gift from Monica (aunt-to-be)

And the cutest party guests:

IMG_3388 

Baby Jaxson Fox

IMG_3390

Baby Ryan Eve

I just love this time in our lives when we get to watch our friends become parents and grow their families.  It’s so exciting, and I feel blessed to be sharing this experience with so many wonderful people.  Here’s to babies in 2010!

0 comments: