We held a “Sprinkle” baby shower for Megan, April and Mary in August in Oklahoma City. Our three amazing friends were all expecting their 2nd babies, and we wanted to do something special for the new arrivals! Since the shower, April and Mary have both delivered healthy, happy bundles of joy. We are waiting on pins and needles for news about Megan’s 2nd little boy…he should be arriving any day now! The sprinkle was so much fun, and I was so happy I made it back to be there.
All the girls…friends since high school! Jill, Hollye, Mary, April, Melinda, Megan, me and Sara
Mary and April opening gifts for Ryan and Jack. I haven’t been able to meet them yet, but both babies are ADORABLE in pictures!
Megan opening gifts for Karsten…I just can’t wait for him to get here!
All the pregnant chicks…Mary, April, Megan, Jill and myself…in order of due date :)
I had a wonderful time hanging out in OKC for the weekend. Hollye came up to spend the night with me at Jill’s. We worked on shower stuff and even found time to go to a baby wearing class (where you learn about slings and carriers) and to have a private prenatal yoga class taught by Miss Jillian herself. On Sunday my sister came down, so we all went to brunch and then to visit my mom’s best friend, Michelle. She is making our baby bedding, so we took over the fabric and had a great time catching up with her. I feel so blessed to have such amazing women in my life! And it’s extra fun to share in all this happiness with them. Now I’m looking forward to our kids growing up together…what fun!


0 comments:
Post a Comment