Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Haidyn’s Baby Shower

My wonderful friends in Oklahoma threw me a baby shower in September.  It was the best afternoon!  Haidyn received some wonderful things, and I had a great time catching up with everyone.  Thank you everyone who made this day so special for me!  I truly felt so loved, and I know Haidyn will feel the same way as soon as she meets all of you!!

232323232fp7326__nu=3449_693_93;_253_693_2_238ot1lsi

232323232fp7327;_nu=3449_693_939_253_693_2_238ot1lsiAll the guests signed this book for Haidyn…it’s one of my favorites!  I can’t even read it without tearing up.  She’s going to hear this story all the time!

232323232fp73269_nu=3449_693_949_253_693_3_238ot1lsiMelissa made this beautiful lollipop bouquet.  I love seeing Haidyn’s name on things!  It makes me happy.

232323232fp7327__nu=3449_693_933_253_693_24238ot1lsi  The fun ‘H’ for all of Haidyn’s bows…and there are many…

232323232fp73279_nu=3449_693_8_;_253_6939;_238ot1lsiSweet decorations

232323232fp73277_nu=3449_693_935_253_693_26238ot1lsiThe diaper cake…so cute!

232323232fp7327;_nu=3247_936_2_3_WSNRCG=3449553586329nu0mrjHave you ever seen such a cute cake?!?  And it was delicious! 

232323232fp73256_nu=3247_936_2_3_WSNRCG=3449553578329nu0mrjWhat a beautiful table!  And the food tasted so good.

232323232fp73284_nu=3449_693_955_253_693_46238ot1lsiMy sister and good friend, Elizabeth.  She’s kinda like my other big sister. 

232323232fp73279_nu=3247_936_2_3_WSNRCG=3449553599329nu0mrjThe cutest guest at the party,  Miss Emmie.  Her mom, Kylie, is kinda like my third big sister.  I was so glad they were there!

232323232fp733;8_nu=3247_936_2_3_WSNRCG=34495559;;329nu0mrjHaidyn’s first jean jacket!  Woo hoo!

232323232fp733___nu=3449_693_996_253_693_87238ot1lsiThis will come in VERY handy on college football Saturdays.  I guess you’ll be able to tell who’s been holding her based on which side has more spit up on it. :)

232323232fp7327;_nu=3247_936_2_3_WSNRCG=34497972;;329nu0mrjThere’s that sweet name again…I just can’t get enough!  

232323232fp73273_nu=3247_936_2_3_WSNRCG=344955358;329nu0mrjMy wonderful hostesses…Megan, Mary, Sara, Melissa, Jill and Hollye.

Thanks again for such a wonderful shower!  To all the hostesses…you totally outdid yourselves, and I loved every minute of it!  And to all the guests…thank you so much for taking the time to help us get ready for Miss Haidyn!  We are so blessed.

0 comments: