This weekend my sister and dad flew up to come to a 3-D/4-D ultrasound with Jonathan and I. We were thrilled that they would make the trip to be there with us, and it was fun to share in this experience with them. I realize that I’m totally biased, but I think Haidyn is pretty darn cute.
Daddy and Aunt Sarah waiting for the ultrasound
Grandpa taught mommy how to play games on his Iphone. He’s so tech savvy these days!
The proud dad and grandpa were so excited! I love the look on my dad’s face. Just ignore the big ‘ole belly…
It looks like we were disturbing her sleep here. Hopefully she enjoys sleeping this much when she arrives! Her parents sure do like to sleep in…
See what I mean? That’s a cute one right there…
This picture is cool and crazy at the same time. It’s amazing that you can see so much, but so weird! I think she needs to put on a few pounds – guess it’s more ice cream for me! Woo-hoo!
This is her pouty face. I have a feeling we’ll be seeing a lot of that face, if she’s anything like her mommy!
Okay, I totally thought I wasn’t going to be THAT parent who is obsessed with their own kid, but I am! I can’t help it. I just think she’s the most beautiful little thing I’ve ever seen. I could stare at these pictures all day. Is this how everyone feels? I sure hope so, or else everyone is going to get really tired of reading this blog…
We also got some great news while we were there…she is head down! At our 20 week ultrasound she was completely breech, so I’ve been researching ways to get her to turn around. Hopefully I won’t have to try any of those and she’ll stay this way for a few more weeks.


2 comments:
She's beautiful! I'm so excited for you, Laura!
Laura, she is beautiful!!! You are going to make a great mommy! It's the greatest job in the world. She's so lucky!!! And your dad's face, it made me smile!!!
Post a Comment