Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 11, 2009

Thanksgiving in Kansas City

The weekend of November 20th, we headed to Kansas City to celebrate Thanksgiving with Jonathan’s family.  Side note: The Friday night before, I went to see New Moon with my sister-in-law and one of her friends.  It was AMAZING!!!  And I’m completely in love with Edward.  It’s all Sarah’s fault for getting me addicted to this craziness.   I do, however, think it’s fun to have something to get excited about, even if it is teenage vampires.  I’m such a sucker for love stories.  Anyway, since we were busy that night with the movie and dessert afterward, Jonathan decided to head to KC early to hang out with his parents.  Sarah and Dave were planning on driving separate cars, so it worked out nicely that I could ride with her and discuss every detail of the movie all over again on Saturday.  (Plus Dave and Jonathan didn’t have to listen to us – that’s just a win-win situation if you ask me!)

The whole family got together for dinner at Bube and Zayde’s house.  It was really fun to see everyone and spend time with them.  Plus Bube called me a “hippie” for wearing torn jeans, so that just made my day!  She’s so funny.  Here are a few pictures Sarah got from the weekend:

family

A picture with the whole family

J and BubeJonathan and Bube 

J and SamuelSamuel loved playing with Uncle Jonathan in the leaves

0 comments: