Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Samuel

This is Samuel giving a half-smile and a wink, I think.

This weekend we got to spend lots of time with our nephew, Samuel Emerson Glasser. He'll be two months old next week, and we absolutely love him! Savta (Jonathan's mom) was in town, so we went to a trivia night with Sarah and Dave on Saturday night while she babysat. They raised money for a women's shelter in St. Louis, and we had so much fun! I was very impressed with my knowledge of "famous women." Unfortunately, I didn't do so hot on "5th Grade Questions." I'm wondering if I should consider a career change...

On Sunday we went to brunch with Judy, Sarah and Samuel. Then they came over to our house for a little while to hang out. It is incredible to watch Samuel grow each time we see him! He's just too much fun. Here are some pictures from the weekend:


Uncle Jonathan had fun bouncing with Samuel on the exercise ball.
It's his favorite place (Samuel's, that is.)


Aunt Laura and Samuel....that's his "blue steel" look

Savta, Sarah and Samuel

It was just killing Lola that she couldn't get in on the action. She had to check out what was going on from the entryway.

The view from the living room

Am I too cute, or what?!?


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Those pictures are great! Thanks for posting them. By the way, you kicked butt on the 5th grade questions. If it weren't for you, we wouldn't have gotten very many right at all. Too bad, I didn't know anything. I guess that was why we invited all of our smart friends. Love you!

Megan P said...

He is just precious!!!! Wow! What a cutie!