Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 13, 2008

The other member of Team Teal

This is the view of Lola I normally get...
right up in my face, checking out the action,
and usually ready to give me a big, wet lick...yuck!

Lola, our sweet doggie Here is the third member of our family, Lola. Jonathan bought her before we started dating, and he claims that she was a complete "chick magnet." Apparently it worked because we feel in love not long after he got her. I quickly added a middle name to the one Jonathan picked out, so her full and complete name is Lola Isabella Teal. (That way I can call her Lola Belle.) She's an adorable, lovable almost 3-year-old yellow lab who keeps us entertained daily. Her tail can be dangerous at times, especially when she's excited (which is about 98% of the time.) And you can't help but love a dog who will keep your feet warm while you use the restroom...

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so happy that you guys started a blog too. I just discovered it. Fun Fun!!!!