Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow Day

We had 9 inches of snow in St. Louis yesterday, and we are expecting another 2 – 6 inches on Sunday.  Yikes!  That is a ton of snow!  I don’t think we’ve seen this much snow since moving here.  After being on bed rest in November and having a baby during cold and flu season, I am sooo ready to get outside!  I definitely think I’m getting cabin fever.  But the good news is that I have a bundle of love to spend my days with.  She makes it all worthwhile!

Jonathan came home a little early yesterday, so we got to spend some family time together on our snow day.  We wanted to introduce Haidyn to snow for the first time.  She wasn’t too impressed.

DSCF0567Jonathan and Haidyn took a nap together on the couch

DSCF0574Our little snow bear…isn’t this outfit to die for?

DSCF0573   She’s not sure what all this snow business is about

DSCF0577 Jonathan wanted a picture with his girls…good luck with that!  Lola was too excited to pose for pictures and Haidyn was ready to go inside already.

DSCF0579 This picture cracks me up.  I’m squinting and Haidyn is screaming.  Nice.  Oh well, at least we got a shot for the baby book…

0 comments: