Haidyn arrived on December 14th at 2:09 a.m. She weighed 5 lbs. 14 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long. The story about how she made her arrival is pretty amazing, but I need a couple more hours of sleep to write that up. :) For now, I’ll leave you with a few pictures of our little princess on her birthday. And I promise to write more soon…
Holding our baby for the first time
Our first family photo
Savta and Aunt SES were there for her birth. I was so grateful for the support and so glad they could witness this special event
Meeting Grandpa for the first time


1 comments:
Laura-Haidyn is just beautiful!!! I couldn't be more excited for you and Jonathan. Hospital pictures are so neat...there is nothing more special and memorable than the day your child is born. I know you guys are just soaking up every minute with that sweet baby. I can't wait to hold and love on her! xoxo
Post a Comment