Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Table Rock Lake

The weekend of August 15th, we headed to Table Rock Lake with Jonathan’s family.  We got to celebrate his sister Sarah’s birthday and just relax with everyone for a few days.  It was a much needed break, and we had a wonderful time.  I meant to take a lot more pictures, but what can you do?  I did think to bring my camera along when we took Samuel fishing…

DSCF0369Walking down the dock with Papa

DSCF0374Samuel and Papa waiting on a fish

DSCF0382Ohhh, I hope I caught a good one! 

DSCF0396 The fish Uncle Jonathan caught (with Samuel’s help, of course!)

DSCF0399         Getting some help from Uncle J and a random dog

After we fished, we took Samuel to the other pool with the slide.  Jonathan tried to get him to go on it, but Samuel was content to watch Uncle J from the bottom…

DSCF0406

DSCF0405  And that’s how it’s done!

DSCF0364 Sweet Joseph…I had to include this picture of our youngest nephew because he is just so darn cute!

1 comments:

Sarah said...

I need all those pictures. I didn't take any that entire weekend. I love them, thanks for posting. We had so much fun that weekend too!