I definitely think there’s a baby in there. Either that, or I’ve been eating too much of this:
That’s monkey bread. And it’s delicious. I became totally obsessed with it last week when I went to a district workshop and they served some for breakfast. After that I couldn’t stop thinking about it. I made this gooey delicious goodness and practically ate the whole thing myself. I used to think pregnant girls were lying when they talked about finishing off a whole thing of brownies themselves, but now I don’t judge. Sometimes you just can’t help it.
Other exciting news from this month (as if monkey break isn’t exciting enough)…we’ve felt the baby move! I felt it first, and Jonathan felt it not long after. I think it happened for the first time around week 17, but I didn’t know what it was. Then I got a horrible stomachache (right before the monkey bread incident) and was having a hard time getting comfortable in bed. Once I finally got comfortable, Peanut starting moving like crazy! I had to wake Jonathan up to tell him. It was so amazing. A couple nights after I felt Peanut doing aerobics, I had Jonathan put his hand on my stomach. We were just lying in bed watching TV. We looked at each other at the exact same moment and said, “Did you feel that?” It was such a cool experience to share!
On Tuesday (August 10th), we get to find out if we are having a boy or girl! Jonathan has said it is a girl from the beginning, and so have most people. I honestly have no idea and would be thrilled with either, so I’m just super excited to find out. I’ve had a few dreams that it was a girl, but last week I dreamt it was a boy...so we’ll see! Jonathan’s mom and sister are coming with us for the big reveal, and we are thrilled that they are going to share that fun moment with us. We’ll let you know in a few days! Any guesses?!?


2 comments:
That is the cutest little belly-bump ever! I can't wait to hear what you are having! And how fun that you are feeling your little peanut move. What a blessing from God! I will be checking back tomorrow to hear your big news!!!! I won't make a prediction,,, I am never right :)
You look beautiful! I hope you're feeling good.
I can't wait to hear the exciting news.
Post a Comment