She's beautiful. You look so much like her! It was so neat to see all those pictures. Thanks for sharing, Laura. I'm still praying for you and your family.
A fun-loving, not-so-newlywed couple living in St. Louis...far away from family and many friends in Oklahoma...learning to love our new "home" and enjoying the company of new friends...and managing to love life and each other daily!
4 comments:
She's so beautiful! And you're JUST like her! Love you so much sweet friend!
She's beautiful. You look so much like her! It was so neat to see all those pictures. Thanks for sharing, Laura. I'm still praying for you and your family.
That was so beautiful. Thanks for sharing, I'm sure it bought up some wonderful memories.
We love you, Judy & Mike
That really was beautiful. Your mother was so beautiful. Well, I got in a good cry. Thanks for posting that. We love you lots.
Post a Comment