So I just want to say that I LOVE the weekends! Sleeping in, relaxing, staying in your p.j.'s until noon...it's just fabulous! After a very busy week, I especially love relaxing at home. Right now I'm back in bed with the laptop and my dog...she's bound and determined to lay as close to me as possible. It's pretty funny. Jonathan has a horrible cold and is not feeling very well, so I'm trying to stay quiet so he can sleep (or maybe that's just what I'm telling myself to make me feel better for being so lazy...)
Last weekend Jonathan drove me back to Oklahoma to hang out with my mom, sister, and some of my best friends. I just really needed a weekend at home, and it was so great to see everyone. I felt refreshed and re-energized when we got back, so that was definitely a bonus. There's something about being around people who've known you forever that is so comforting and fulfilling. I'm sure everyone has those people in their lives...the ones who lift you up with just a hug or a listening ear. I'm so thankful for those people in my life!!!
Okay well I guess I should go do something productive...like starting the laundry or finishing the grocery list...
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Weekends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I 100% agree... I LOVE the weekends!!!
And it was SO fun seeing you last weekend! It made my entire week!! I miss you already though! Have a great weekend sweet friend! Love ya!
Post a Comment