Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Samuel

As promised, here are some pictures of our adorable nephew when he came over on Sunday:


Just chillin'

Hanging out with Uncle J

Aunt LaLa and Uncle Jonathan love me so much...

...but I don't like them kissing me one bit! (Check out the expression on that face!)

Notice how Samuel is imitating the way Lola kisses....ewww! And yes, our dog has an enormously long tongue. It's disgusting.

3 comments:

LB said...

That's so funny! Miranda's girls call me Aunt Lala too! I love the name, don't you? Too cute. Looks like all is well with you!

Sarah said...

hey lovely. just a note to tell you I love you. and love the longer hair.

Sarah said...

I love those pictures. I need a copy of the one where you are both kissing samuel. His face is priceless. We loved hanging out with you guys and we need to do it again very soon. Samuel misses his Uncle Jonathan and Aunt Lala.